The Pre-Purchase analysis for a BOLI transaction is a critical report documenting the BOLI decision-making process and
identifying the due diligence performed prior to execution of the purchase. This material will include the evaluation of the BOLI
transaction, operational, credit, interest rate, liquidity, reputation, compliance, legal and pricing risks.
Implementation of the BOLI Portfolio
Our comprehensive consulting service throughout the various phases of establishing a BOLI portfolio:
- BOLI product evaluation
- Employee communication and consent
- Guaranteed Issue negotiation with the carriers
- Coordination of BOLI policy paperwork
- BOLI compliance with regulatory guidelines
Annual Plan Review
Mullin Barens Sanford will complete an annual BOLI policy review to assist the bank in its efforts to meet the needs of ongoing
due diligence for documentation, compliance and audit purposes.
We strive to provide the best ongoing client service in the marketplace. Typical annual services that our clients receive
- Reporting annual cash value and providing policy statements
- Monitoring carrier performance:
- We continually monitors the ratings and financial stability of BOLI carriers based on size, strength of ratings,product performance, crediting rates and commitment to the BOLI marketplace.
- Material event notification
- Summaries of performance to date and long-term financial projections (cash flow and accounting) for the BOLIpolicies
Mullin Barens Sanford will perform audits of existing BOLI portfolios to evaluate overall cost and structure effectiveness over
About Mullin Barens Sanford Financial
Through a powerful combination of independence and experience, Mullin Barens Sanford Financial and Insurance Services (MBS Financial) is a leading consulting firm that assists companies with 409A and other executive benefit needs.
Disclaimer: The materials are designed to convey accurate and authoritative information concerning the subject matter covered. However, they are provided with the understanding that Mullin Barens Sanford does not engage in the practice of law, or give tax, legal or accounting advice. For advice in these areas please consult your appropriate advisors.
© 2018 Mullin Barens Sanford Financial and Insurance Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
2242 Purdue Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90064 | Website: www.mbsfin.com
Securities offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. #1185-2018